Thursday, November 8, 2012

My definition of a Lipstick!

Lipstick

What is Lipstick nga ba?

Lipstick is a cosmetic product containing pigments, oils, waxes, and emollients that applies color, texture and protection to the lips.
-Ayon kay Wikipedia.

But for most women... lipstick is something that makes a girl feel beautiful and confident. Simple right?

I remember when I was much younger... Lipstick for me is for kikay girls ONLY!
Or maybe, for special occasions lang...
When I enter college, that's when everything change.
I mean, paanong hindi magbabago eh almost half of the girls population in our University wears lipstick in any kind of shades!
That's when I realize that I like those different kind of Shades of Lipsticks.

I first apply lipstick when I was a third year college student. Actually ay ngayong taon lang ng magsimula ang klase sa 1st semester.
Masasabi kong impluwensya na rin ng mga nakakasalamuha namin sa araw-araw.

Hindi naman pala pang kikay or special occasions ang Lipstick.
It's up to you if you like applying a striking red-colored lipstick or a more demure color like a light pink one that suites you and makes you comfortable.

It doesn't define you as a person, but it defines the way you express yourself!

1 comment: